Events / Product
Kia Motors Challenges the Status Quo with the all-new K900 (Quoris) in the US November 22nd, 2013
The highly anticipated all-new Kia K900 (known as Kia Quoris in other overseas markets) was unveiled at the Los Angeles Auto Show that began on November 20. The 2015 Kia K900 is Kia Motors’ first-ever rear-drive, luxury sedan with an extensive list of standard equipment, world-class accommodations and stunning design that will redefine consumer perceptions and expectations of the Kia brand.
Let’s take a closer look:
Elegant Exterior Design
– Long 119.9 inch wheelbase and wide 63.8-inch front and 64.1-inch rear track of the V8
– Standard 19-inch multi-spoke chrome wheels(V8-equipped models) are shod with 245/45R-19 tires up front and 275/40R-19 tires at the rear
– Signature Kia grille with LED headlights
– 16 LED bulbs provide powerful, natural light for enhanced luminosity
– Three-spoke leather-wrapped steering wheel features controls for audio, cruise control, entertainment and vehicle information
– Heated wheel is available on the V6 luxury, V6 Technology and both V8 models
– High-grade leather is standard and soft Nappa leather is available in black or white with contrasting piping
*The Nappa leather is the result of a 2 year search to find just the right softness, durability and consistent texture!
– Soft-hue LED interior lighting
– Front seats feature standard multi-stage heating and ventilation
– Full-length panoramic roof with power retractable sunshade
Sophisticated, Intuitive Technology and Safety
– 12.3 inch full color LCD screen is easy to read and easily configurable, featuring different themes depending on the drive mode selected
– 900-watt Lexicon high-fidelity auto system featuring a trunk-mounted 12-channel digital amplifier and 17 speakers
– Kia’s exclusive UVO eServices telematics software
– Front and rear park-assist sensors and cameras
– Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) system that provides an audible warning to the driver if oncoming cross traffic is detected from the rear while the K900 is in Reverse
– Blind Spot Detection (BSD)
– Kia’s first use of Advanced Vehicle Safety Management (AVSM)
– Comes with a 3.8-liter Lamba V6 engine that produces 311 horsepower
– An optional 5.0-liter V8 engine produces 420 horsepower.
As music continues to be a continuous theme for Kia, with the Soul hamsters and Lady Gaga, Kia proves it has reached a new level of elegance and sophistication, as it opened its press conference at the 2013 LA Auto Show with a duet performance featuring a violinist and bassist.
View the press conference video to listen to the musical performance and learn more about the new K900. Also, if you are in the LA area to attend the auto show, we hope your take a closer look at the Kia 900 and share photos with us!